KLUK Swing Door
KLUK In-Swing Door
KLUK In-Swing Doors are designed to meet the demands of todays
modern homes. They are built to stand-up to the weather, as well as
the heavy use that an everyday door must endure.
• KLUK Extruded Aluminum Exterior• Integral Nail Fin• Water
Management System• Powder Coat Exterior Finish• Tempered Low-E
Insulated Glass with Argon• Ponderosa Pine Interior• Complete
Weather Seal Protection
• Full Glass Door Panel
• Hinged Operating Door Panel
• Multi-point Latching System - standard
• Adjustable Hinges
• No-Warp Door Panel - LVL Lock Side Stile
• 4-11/16” Panel Rails & Stiles
• Standard Jamb Depth = 4-9/16"
KLUK In-Swing Doors open to the interior of the home. The door
panel can be ordered with the hinges on the left or right side as
viewed from the outside. A multi-point latch system comes standard
with all operating doors.
A handle set with multi-point latching system and deadbolt lock is
included as standard with all operating doors.
Adjustable Hinge System is standard on all hinged doors. Provides
vertical, horizontal and compression adjustments to fine-tune door
When ordering multiple doors, you can have the locks keyed alike.
Just specify "Keyed Alike" when placing the order.
Multipoint Latching Hardware
Our Multi-Point latching hardware provides greater security and
stability. Multi-Point hardware has three latch points that engage
the door jamb over the length of the door panel.
Upgrade finishes & styles available at additional cost.
Venice Handle Set
Torino Handle Set
Roma Handle Set
Standard Finishes: Black, Dark Bronze
Upgrade Finishes: Satin Nickel, Pewter
In-Swing doors use Sun's Standard In-Swing Sill. An ADA type, low
profile sill is available if it is required by your project. ADA
approval is dependant upon your project code requirements. Please
contact Sun to review your needs and we will help you determine if
this sill is appropriate for your application.
• In-Swing Doors are available with operating panels hinged Left or
Right as viewed from the exterior, or as a Fixed panel
2-Panel True French Units:
Please tell us the information below, and we will give the best
suggestion to you !
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium doors?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best